CHUBZ!
Worst Fluffer of the Forum
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
CHUBZ!
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
No contest on this one [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Chubz
I'm sorry but what is a fluffer? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
It depends upon the subject your referring to!? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
It's something inappropriate yet again.
Officially retired
Actually, in regards to a message board, it's a poster that has the incessant urge to post on every thread, no matter what the subject (fluffers often have no real knowledge of the topic they are replying to)...even if it means replying with a "lol" or "Yeah, that's true" or maybe even a smiley face or frowny face every so often.
Sometimes fluffers even start their own threads of nonsense.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Oh, ok. If you are speaking of THAT definition.....
.... I WIN!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/007.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Yeah, that's true LOL [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Could've made things easier to understand by renaming "Fluffer" to "Spammer". [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Bookmarks